Hello friends, many of you want to change the ownership of GP SIM. But many do not know how to change the ownership of GP SIM. GP subscribers who are looking for rules to change the ownership of GP SIM are on vacation at this content. Hopefully, through this post you will know the rules for changing ownership of GP SIM It is necessary to change the ownership of the SIM by using any of the telecom SIMs. Again, if the SIM is registered in the name of the family and relatives or someone else, he is eager to change his ownership. For this, many GP customers need to change the ownership of the GP SIM. Through this you can easily know the rules and ways to change the ownership of GP SIM.
How to GP SIM Ownership Change Rules 2022
I would like to tell GP customers that you can easily change the ownership of GP SIM. You can change the ownership of GP SIM in two ways. For the convenience of GP customers, we are mentioning the two rules in a very nice way overall. Hopefully, what steps do you need to take to change the ownership of GP SIM, and which will help you to change the ownership of GP SIM? In this online age, many difficult tasks and many complex tasks have become easier and easier. So you can own GP SIM sitting at home. You can change the ownership of GP SIM from GB shops next to your house.
Rules for GP SIM replacement
At present, there are different SIM operators in Bangladesh. If you want to change ownership by replacing one SIM operator with another SIM or change ownership of GP SIM. Then hopefully we can help you through this post today. Here is a very simple way to do SIM replacement through this post.
How much is GP SIM replacement?
In case of a change of SIM ownership, your replacement money is fixed. If you want to do a prepaid SIM replacement, you will need 200 rupees. And SIM replacement for postpaid customers Charge
200 for non-stars and absolutely free for Star customers.
Change of ownership of deceased person’s SIM
It is seen that the person who owns many of our SIMs has died. So in that case we have to change the ownership of the gp sim. So many people do not understand the rules of changing the ownership of the SIM. We have mentioned here what needs to be done to change the ownership of the deceased person’s SIM.
- The ID card of the deceased will be required
- The family of the deceased will need a “No Objection Certificate”
- A death certificate of the deceased is required
- New customer name, NID card address, and photo.
What to do to change the ownership of the GP SIM
- Owners of existing SIMs and new ownership candidates must be present in person.
- New customer name
- New customer’s NID number
- New customers will need a date of birth, address, and photo
- In addition, the current customer will not need any documents.
What does it take to change the ownership of a GP SIM?
To change the ownership of GP SIM, Below are some points in the form of points:
- To change the ownership of the SIM, the real owner of the SIM and in whose name the SIM will be transferred.
- The two of them have to go to Grameenphone Center together.
- Biometric Verification (Mandatory)
- SIM replacement form will be filled out after bio-metric verification.